Blades Program‎ > ‎


Registration Information

The Bloomington Blades are a competitive travel hockey program. If you are unfamiliar with the commitments expected, please feel free to contact one of our team managers to discuss any questions you may have.

You will not be permitted to practice or play until your USA Hockey and BBYHA registrations have been completed. This is for insurance purposes (your protection and ours) and there are no exceptions. All team registrations need to be complete before our first session on the ice in Columbus (Aug 14). If you played for BBYHA or in House Hockey, you'll be on your team manager's distribution list already.

If you're new to the team, please send email to with the player's age and we'll forward your address to the right team manager.
  1. All players must register with USA HockeyPlease submit a separate registration for each player
  2. All players must register for BBYHA travel hockey.  Please submit a separate registration for each player and include your player name and USA Hockey registration-confirmation number in the comments field.
    • If you can, come to a registration party:
      • 8U (2011 or after): Registration party has passed. For questions contact Sarah Powers-8U Manager at
      • 10U (2009/10): Registration party has passed. For questions contact Ashly Pixler-10U Manager at
      • 12U (2007/8): Registration party has passed. Contact for manager information.
      • 14U (2005/6): Registration party will be Sunday, August 11, 5-7 pm (contact for the location.
      • 12U Girls: contact for a registration link.
  3. All players must pay registration fees for Bloomington Blades. We have PayPal links for your 8U player or your 10U/12U/14U player
  4. All 8U/10U/12U players must also register for Bloomington Parks and Rec House Hockey on the Parks and Recreation website or in person the Parks and Recreation office at City Hall.